Welcome to Fleming Island Business Park! My name is Bernadette Von Bergen Green, and I am the property manager of Fleming Island Business Park, a place that positions business for success!
I am originally from Warren, Ohio and attended Howland High School where I was a business major. I also attended Youngstown State University in my 30’s when I realized that to be successful in business I needed to go to college.
Being the oldest of four children taught me to be responsible, reliable and most of all caring. I have used those skills throughout my whole career.
After my husband retired from General Motors we relocated to Florida. I had the privilege of working with the Ward family of Palm Beach who taught me the process of entitlement and development of strip malls. Our major projects were the Village Place Shopping Center and the Village Green Center in Wellington, Florida.
After relocating to Fleming Island in 2012, I sold residential real estate with Watson Realty Corp. Currently, I am a Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate with Developers Realty Group.
In my free time I enjoy dancing, long walks, food, travel and quality time with family and friends.
• I love My Family. Family is everything to me.
• I married the man of my dreams, my prince (Bob) June 14, 1999 after kissing a lot of frogs.
• I have three children and eight grandchildren.
• I have two Shih Tzu puppies named Zoey and Joey! They are twins and bring such joy to my life.
• I have been in the real estate business since 2004.
• I love to laugh. I love to sing my favorite country songs.
• Prince Bob has an IT degree from the 70’s and remembers when computers took up whole rooms to store the data that a cell phone now holds.